What It Is
A 3-in-1 AHA resurfacing night serum, hydrates and clarifies dull skin for a healthy natural glow—no wedding required! Formulated with a 14% AHA/BHA/gentle flower acids blend to reveal a more youthful-looking complexion.
Size: 5 ml, 0.17 fl. oz
Resurfaces dull skin. A blend of AHA from lactic, glycolic, citric and fruit acids exfoliates dead skin cells, promotes cell renewal, targets hyperpigmentation and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Refines pores. BHA from willow bark, a natural source of salicylic acid, helps visibly diminish pore size.
Gently exfoliates. Flower acids from hibiscus extract help exfoliate and clarify skin.
Perfect for all skin types. Hyaluronic acid, along with our proprietary honey blend, deliver intense yet gentle hydration to ensure skin is never dry or over-stripped.
Shop all of our Serums.
Formaldehyde Donor Free
Synthetic Fragrance Free
Mineral Oil Free
- Apply a layer of serum (1-2 pumps) to clean skin at night, avoiding eyes and lips. Use 2-3 times a week. May build up to more frequent use. Slight tingling may be experienced.
- Honeymoon Glow can be used with Filling Good hyaluronic acid plumping serum for added anti-aging benefits! Apply Honeymoon Glow first, then Filling Good, and follow with a thick moisturizer or face oil to seal in this day + night serum duo.
- You can also use Honeymoon Glow + Filling Good on alternating nights.
- We recommend using a thick cream moisturizer or face oil after applying Honeymoon Glow to balance skin's hydration. (Try Honey Halo or Honey Grail!)
- Honeymoon Glow contains resurfacing acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Beta Hydroxy Acid and flower acids) which should be incorporated slowly and usage gradually increased as skin tolerates them. If you have never used acid products before, consult your dermatologist on proper use, or feel free to book a Virtual Consultation with our team. Best rule of thumb: patch test on the inside of your arm or under the jawline for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours before applying on the face. If skin does not show signs of redness or irritation, introduce a small amount slowly all over the face once a week, building up to more frequent use.
Sunburn Alert: Honeymoon Glow contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen (we recommend Green Defense!) and cover areas where AHAs have been applied prior to sun exposure with sunscreen. Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week after discontinuation. Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- 10% AHA Blend: Lactic, glycolic, citric and fruit acids exfoliate dead skin cells, promote cell renewal, target hyperpigmentation and help reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1% BHA: Natural salicylic acid from willow bark helps reduce the appearance of pores.
- 3% Flower Acids Blend: Hibiscus flower extract gently exfoliates while moisturizing skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and plumps by drawing water to the skin and helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Proprietary Honey Blend: Known for its soothing and humectant properties, this special honey provides skin-loving moisture and nourishment, plus antioxidants.
Click or tap an ingredient to learn more.
How To Recycle
1. Rinse + dry. Rinse out empty containers to remove any product residue and let them dry.
2. Remove caps + recycle what you can. All of our jars, bottles, tubes, and outer packaging can be recycled curbside with your normal recyclables. However, be sure to remove all caps, liners, labels and pump parts. Remember, recycling rules vary by city, so don’t forget your check + follow your local rules.
3. Send caps, pump parts, + anything else to us. Email email@example.com for a free prepaid shipping label, then mail your caps + pump parts back to us!